Almost any company that uses IT Services will know the importance of having secure and reliable resources. The state of your company’s IT services can dictate the overall success of your business and your client’s business.
What Is An MSP?
MSP stands for Managed Service Provider and is a title for any company that MSP’s allow organizations to remotely access their customer’s infrastructure. With an MSP, organizations are able to address specific needs without the need to outsource.
At KIS, we use and offer access to our available MSP. MSP allows us to better accommodate our clients, promptly address issues, and provide further value to our offerings.
MSP could benefit your company if…
– You want seamless RMM integration
– You want to offer a braided customer portal
– Interactive dashboard would support your team
– Access via a mobile application is important
– You want a hosted Helpdesk that provides centralized 360 management, response, and resolutions.